Friday, August 2, 2013

nocturnal

I like the night life, as do my cats.


The kitty cats, Todd and Stacie The Cat, are watching me, probably irritated I'm interrupting whatever they usually do while i sleep.

Its kind of a let down.
Every night i hear at least one large crash followed my their teeny little feet tearing away from whatever carnage has been wrought, but when I join them, its back to business as usual.

 "What?" they seem to say.
 "We were just chillin'. You know, because we're cats."
"Purrrrrrr"


I KNOW as soon as i go to bed, its going to happen again.

I find some teeny evil part of me thinking, "mwahaha, I'm going to stay up ALL NIGHT so you can't have fun!" , only to realize I'm depriving myself of beautiful, precious sleep, just to be a dick to my cats, who will just wander off and do something else.

I am an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment